09 February 2014

Upcoming Posts

I am currently finishing up writing/analysis of my dissertation research, reason for the long silence and lack of currently political coverage of Nile talks. This is akin to living under a rock, with the disadvantage of a poor sleeping schedule and the advantage of exciting new discoveries in the interview data and literature review (lots of relevant work published while I was away!)

Next week I will work to put up new and interesting posts to include two new interviews with a Cairo-based photographer who captures sublime images in the Nile River, and an OSU PhD Candidate who examines community adaptations to climate change, with a special focus on water resources. I will also check out what is happening in the Mekong with Xayaburi and the Nile with Renaissance, if there has been anything to hit the news lately.

Stay tuned!