29 May 2014

Published and Available: Is Dam Development a Mechanism for Human Security? Scale and Perception of the Grand Ethiopian Renaissance Dam on the Blue Nile River in Ethiopia and of the Xayaburi Dam on the Mekong River in Laos

Over the past weeks I have been quite busy wrapping up my PhD program and starting new work. I successfully defended on 25 April and am now working on publishing pieces of the writing online for general access. I have included my work with Aaron Wolf's Transboundary Freshwater Dispute Database and am in the process of building a page. The link is here. Some of my research analysis and work is already available - such as the dissertation - and more will be online in the coming weeks.

Please contact me directly if you have questions or comments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment